23 February 2007

the sixth “slightly weird” thing about me…

6 - …is what happens while I’m sleeping. I have chronic nightmares and talk in my sleep.

The former was most prevalent when I was a small child and bordered on night terrors. I only ever had about half a dozen recurring nightmares which I just kept revisiting. I still have very vivid dreams almost every night.

The latter, I seem to always have done, probably always will do. It seems to happen especially when I’m stressed or very busy. My mum has had several perfectly coherent mid-night conversations with me over the years – all of which I’ve had absolutely no recollection of in the morning!


technorati tag: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morn to the sound of Nik singing the tune his alarm makes - in his sleep! totally forgot about that till I just read your post, thanks for the reminder that's going to make me giggle all day... hooray my husband is truly a wonderful nutter, bless.