13 February 2007

blog famine/ feast...

I’ve been far too busy at work (new contract, since you ask – wonderful, passionate, scary, big, important stuff, which might or might not leak on to here at some point in the future).

Things that I’ve not blogged because of being busy:

Steve Chalke’s interview in Education Guardian

An interesting but old Naomi Klein interview

And last week’s PHENOMENAL (and I don’t use that word or the CAPS lightly) Duke Special gig. It’s not too late to catch him on the road round the UK. Do it. I urge you.



Plus JonnyFun’s tagged me to let you know "six slightly weird things that you probably didn’t know about me". Now this is hot on the heels of the "five things that you probably didn’t know about me".

Frankly I think you all now know more things about me than most people I see daily so I might not take up the tag (shushes shouts of “spoil sport!” from the back). But then again I might if anything strikes me…


technorati tag:

1 comment:

jonnyfun said...

fair play, i hadn't noted your previous forray into disclosure. (i don't have bionic eyes like others.)

i still reckon you owe it to us kids to give us one bonus weird thing.

go on, for the bairns man, for the bairns.

fun boy one