18 December 2006

five things...

Darn that emergentkiwi! Just as this was starting to calm down, and I thought I’d escaped the possibility of being tagged, he went and got me…

Five things you probably didn’t know about me:

1 - I won a public debating competition when I was a teenager and as a part of the prize, got chauffeured to London to visit Parliament for the day with Dr Liam Fox MP (the now Shadow Secretary of State for Defence).

2 - In sixth form, I took two extra classes and dropped one - S-level English Lit (failed), GCSE Latin (grade A), and A-level Maths (dropped, it was my fourth subject anyway). Incidentally, I’ve got a GCSE in Photography (grade A).

3 - I have never (knowingly) told anyone how I vote in elections – I strongly believe in the notion of a secret ballot.

4 - For the first decade or so of my life, I was inseparable from my small toy rabbit called Jasmine (given to me by my great aunt Chrysle at my birth, and named by my brother after a similar Teddy Edward character).

5 - I knew within a week of going out with M that he was the one for me forever. Sometimes you just know, right?


I tag Ben Edson, Reach Out And Touch The Screen, Jonnyfun, Cris Acher, and Malcolm Chamberlain.


technorati tag:

No comments: