07 November 2006

a sneaky peak at some of my re:source "homework"...

As part of the culmination of the re:source course at the end of November, we're supposed to present to our huddles what we've learned and our thinking over the year.

Not being the most conventional person (!) I've opted to do visuals for mine, one sheet of collage/ writing covering each of the five weekends - mission, culture, leadership, church and transformation. Here's a peak at my sheets for leadership and transformation.






technorati tag:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stayed at St Matthew's recently - home of MOOT. A picture tucked in the corner of my bedroom caught my eye! Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Thought you'd empathize with this.

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura,
It's looks a lot better than mine! I'm bringing a big box a photos to put out on the table and talk about. Thought I might go slightly mad if there was another powerpoint

jonny said...

sadly i am not at the weekend as i have a wedding so thanks for the sneak preview!

Fat Roland said...

When did Sanctus have its 5th birthday?! Why didn't we have a party? I WANT A PARTY!

LauraHD said...

Chill! We're going to in Feb next year - five years on from our first public act of worship (a service in the cathedral). That make it all better? ;-)