11 September 2006

onwards and upwards...


Hi to anyone who's stumbled over here whilst I've been swanning around for a couple of weeks. I know a few kind souls have linked here - ta guys. I just find it amazing how quickly this sort of stuff spreads itself across the blogosphere. I only told about ten people...

Anyhoo I've not given up posting anywhere else just because this is in process - check out some of my other stuff via the links on the RHS if it's of interest.

So, just to give you a flavour of what I've been up to while you've all been at Greenbelt, enjoying the end of the "summer", generally working hard hard hard, whatever... we climbed a few of these (see pic), spent two days learning to sail (on a Wayfarer - v cool but covered in bruises!) and generally relaxed after a crazy first half of the year. Shame that I'm now wading through the 500+ emails but hey... that's the price you pay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious - what hill / fell / peak is that? Frances

LauraHD said...

Can't exactly remember - one at the end of Glen Nevis I think. Sgurr A Mhaim maybe?